Well sorry again for no updating for a while. Ethan is climbing up the stairs and loves doing it. The first time he did that I was laying on the couch, I mean cleaning the house and then I notice he was not playing with his toys. I look over and he is half way up the stairs. I showed him once before but he didn't have interest in it but he just decided to go up. He kept crawling over there and climbing up and up. He slipped a couple times because if you try to get his attention he can't focus yet on looking at you and climbing up the stairs. So we had to baby proof our house a little more and buy a gate to block off the stairs. He goes over to the gate now and grabs it and looks at you with this look. So we let me go up the stairs when it is nap time or bed time.
Things are good for us and Ethan. He got a little rash a couple months ago, we don't know what it was but we think it was a heat rash. So that isn't a good thing living in Arizona since it is summer time but he hasn't gotten that since then. He loves taking baths. I fill it up a little bit so he can sit in it. He loves to splash very much and likes to get dad wet. He is growing up very fast and time goes by quickly too. He has a check up next week with the doctor so we will see how big and tall he is. Last appointment he was 18 lbs 6 oz and 27 inches tall. So he has gained a pound a month so he should be close to 20 pounds.
Car rides are not so fun anymore for some reason, I don't know where this came from but it came out of the blue. He likes to lifted his head in the car seat and bang it against it. He doesn't quick listen to me yet when I tell him to stop it. I think he might want to face forward but we have to wait for 22 pounds for a car seat facing forward. So hopefully he doesn't do it that much longer. Speaking of cars. We are on vacation right now. We lefted last thursday night around 9 PM. He slept the whole way up and when we stopped for gas he woke up and then went back to sleep once we were back on the road. He has enjoyed the trip so far and has been to two states now. When we leave we will leave during day time so we will see how that goes (crossing all our fingers on that part).
Well on the 28th of July this year Ethan was discharged from the hospital a year ago. So we can't believe it that it has been one whole year. We have had a lot of fun and long nights and days with him but we wouldn't change it for the world. Ethan is our mircale baby and he is here for a purpose. We love him very much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ellis still bangs his head on the car seat...it drives me nuts...
I can't believe how big Ethan is getting...he is really growing up fast...that's so much fun...sorry we missed you when you were in UT...let us know the next time you're up and we'll make time...
Post a Comment