
Well it is true, Ethan is going to be a big brother. We are due on March 8th of next year. So hopefully this one can stay in longer then Ethan did. Ethan was born at 23 weeks so I am shooting for 30 weeks, still early but a lot better then 23. Kele gets mad at me when I say 30 because she wants it to go the full term but I figure by our third one it should be almost to 40 weeks, crossing the fingers. Well we had two appointments already. It will be exciting but a lot of work and waking up in the middle of the night to feed and less sleep. Oh boy, I did forget about that.
Hopefully this one will be good as Ethan has been to us, but we have heard the second is nothing like the first. If the first was good then the second might be fussy. So we will see. But just wanted to tell people the good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment